The Flex Listing
How does it work?
- Opt-in to our program*. Sign the FlexListing Addendum with your Columbia Basin Home Group Agent at the time of Listing Paperwork.
- No advance fees of any kind.
- You only pay if I procure an offer that is acceptable to you.
- Cancel the listing anytime.
- Either you or I can cancel the listing at any time by calling and saying: “I want to cancel the listing.” It’s really that simple. The cancellation becomes effective at the time of the call. Please allow up to 2 business days for sign removal and removal from the local MLS.
- Sell your property yourself, while it’s listed and pay 0% Commission.
Try this special offer…
Put more money in your pocket with the FlexListing, exclusively with the Columbia Basin Home Group. Most brokers will charge the same fee no matter how your home sells… even if you find the buyer. With the FlexListing, you have complete flexibility… from “Full Service” to “Do It Yourself.”
The Columbia Basin Home Group vs. The Competition
Why we find SO MANY Buyers
Our High Internet Presence
Our website, ColumbiaBasinHomes.com receives over 3,000 visitors per month looking for homes. All of our signs around town, our advertising and social media campaigns direct highly motivated buyers and sellers to our website to search for homes. Our listings are on over 150 major real estate websites, and hundreds of local Real Estate Portals.
Why Hire a Single Agent, Hire A Team
When you list or buy with the Columbia Basin Home Group, you’re not just getting an individual agent. You’re getting a specialized team. We spend tens of thousands of dollars each year training and developing the skill-set of our highly capable team. In the end, the consumer benefits from quality service and results to match.
We have LOYAL clients!
Our clients trust us with their friends and family. Between our far-reaching marketing and our referrals we have a steady demand for properties, which means a faster sale for you!
What will you be saying?
* This offer is only available to Columbia Basin Home Group clients with the FlexListing Addendum signed and attached to their listing at the time of Listing Paperwork.